- Sales Rep (3)
We're better than other companies in treating our employeesClick on a position to find out more details
Sales Rep (3)Summary
Your job is to proactively seek clients (COLD CALL), develop strong relationships and build a repeat client base. First 1-6 months will be spent COLD CALLING to build a book of clients from company data base. After that it becomes more of a relationship role working with YOUR book of clients. Cold calling never stops completely for the candidate who is truly hungry for a six-figure income. Your success will not come from one-time contracts but from long-term relationships and repeat business. Because our clients are national companies, you must be comfortable cold calling (initially until you build a client base) and making the sale on the phone. While a sales role, it is equally a customer service role with strong attention to detail and strong follow up. WE DO WHAT WE SAY!!! Integrity, honesty and relationships are the base of our success. Prior experience may include corporate housing, hotel sales, relationship-based account sales… any of these would translate well to this position but most important is a desire to excel and a commitment to make the company successful. Most important is being a hunter, closing the sale, and following through on promises!Responsibilities
• Primary point-of-contact for Client and day-to-day management of the Client.
• Proactive cold calling.
• Turn contacts into sales.
• Relationship building.
• Assists in strategy development.
• Monitors agency/client budgets and billing process for accuracy and timeliness.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years of business experience preferred.
• Able to build solid relationships with vendors and clients.
• Understanding of the overall corporate housing landscape.
• Experienced with running/overseeing search marketing and client development.
• Day-to-day client management experience.
• Strong project management skills.
• Extremely organized and highly motivated.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience giving presentations to clients.
• Word, Excel, Outlook skills.
• Strong research capability.
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results.InfoRealistic 1st year $40k-$60k, base plus commission with a base salary of $25-$35k. This position has a very aggressive commission structure with NO CAP. These numbers are from our current Account Managers' annual incomes… we have AMs earning six figures. If you are highly motivated and driven a six figure income is obtainable. Sit back and coast and your income will reflect it.
Email your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Mytravelershaven.com. No phone calls please.Special Note
• Our benefits include Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick, and Personal Days.